Read through the chapters and then go over them again and write out what you notice in your notebook. You can use the following to guide you if you wish. If you don’t like drawing, then just write out the words in appropriate sizes or shapes.
- Draw a map of Egypt and label where Goshen was.
- Write out what Joseph told his brothers to tell Pharaoh their occupation was.
- Draw Jacob, an old man, standing in front of Pharaoh. Write out what Pharaoh asks him and how he responds.
- As the famine continued in the land, how did Joseph have the people pay for the food he gave them in verses 15-21.
- Write out what Joseph gave to the people, and what he claimed for Pharaoh.
- Write out what Jacob asked Joseph to do for him when he died.
Challenge #1: Genesis 46 & 47 PDF