- Year Completed: 1971, updated 1995
- Type of Translation: Word for word
- Reading Level: Grade 11
- # of Scholars Involved: 61
Go to www.biblestudytools.com/parallel-bible/ and choose the NASB and the KJV as your choices and then type in the reading in the “search” box, and it will come up in parallel windows. Read it through first in the NASB and then go back a compare it with the KJV.
1. Choose a verse or two to write out in your notebook.
2. Write down your thoughts about this translation: what you like, what you don’t like, and differences you may have noticed between the two you were comparing. If you preferred one, then use it tomorrow to compare with the next translation.