1. And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee,neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
2. The poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst; I, Jehovah, will answer them, I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.
3. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
4. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our affliction…
5. Weeping may tarry for the night, But joy cometh in the morning.
6. And ye therefore now have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no one taketh away from you.
7. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
8. Herein was the love of God manifested in us, that God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through him.
9. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also that are fallen asleep in Jesus will God bring with him… For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
10. … and the ransomed of Jehovah shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their heads: they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
11. … and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away.
12. Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1 Deuteronomy 31:8 2 Isaiah 41:17 3 Psalm 23:4 4 2 Corinthians 1:3 5 Psalm 30:5 6 John 16:22 7 Romans 8:38,39 8 1 John 4:9 9 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17 10 Isaiah 35:10 11 Revelation 21:4 12 1 Corinthians 2:9